Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Quote of the Day "..."

Nov. 13, 2005

"If you're afraid, go home and buy a dog," sports announcer Mike Patrick said during this Sunday's Browns-Steelers game. Like you, I know exactly what Mike is trying to convey through this comment. No need to put his words in context. However, I've learned, you can not trust anyone who has a firstname for a lastname. For instance, Frederick Douglass, an escaped slave that taught himself to read, and played a major role in the abolitionist movement. Watch out for those firstnamed lastname people.

Also, tell me something Mike. How can you go home and buy a dog, unless you live at a kennel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov. 10, 2005

"I wish I were a person," said a DePaolo Middle School student. I told him, maybe next Halloween.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov. 8, 2005

"I love this man, " said Drew Rosenhaus today, referring to Terrell Owens. "Love", a word you might say expressing your feelings for your mother. When Drew utters these words to Mrs. Rosenhaus, does she feel the sincerity. Because I certainly did hearing these two mistas talk. In fact, in the words of Ben Harper, "I'm taking the mister out in front of your name" because these guys are a disgrace. And now I'm confused what the word love means.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not against bread," said John Anthony Kennedy - my dad - he's never been afraid to take stances on the most important topics of the day.


=======================================

No comments: